Saturday, May 24, 2008

A&E's The Andromeda Strain

Well, if you haven't heard, A&E has made a movie based on Micheal Crichton's book of the same name. Now, all of you are wondering, "...but they already made a movie about that in the 70's or 80's", yeah, I know, but you know what the new trend in Hollywood is, it's all about doing remakes and sequels, so I guess they thought it was time to make a remake of this movie. Oh well, at least I got to work on a Ridley and Tony Scott film. Over to the top right, you can see the satelite that was built at Iguana Designs by myself, Ed Ko, and Eron Carruth. Pretty cool, eh?
Here on the left is a more detailed picture which I took from the A&E website, don't tell anyone. But hey, since we made the damn thing, I think we are entitled to something since we weren't paid all that much to make it. I think it looks pretty cool, but most of the detail was on the bottom of the satelite as you can see on the picture top right. Oh, by the way, the two night television event premieres Memorial Day 9/8c, so that means: Monday May 26 from 9-11pm ET/PT and Tuesday May 27 from 9-11pm ET/PT
If you want more information and other cool stuff from A&E, check out their website here

No comments: