Friday, May 23, 2008

Freddy vs Vinnie vs Jason ... guess who Won?

I won!! Well, ok, I didn't win the battle but I got a photo of me together with two Horror icons. How cool is that? Now, if I can get a photo of me, Godzilla and Gamera, then my life is complete and I can die a happy man. Until then, I shall walk the earth, searching for it. Oh, btw, this was taken on Set of Freddy vs Jason, if you already haven't clued in, lol. I worked on this movie at WCT Productions, under the supervision of Bill and Maureen Terezakis.

Here is a Bunch of guys I worked with on Freddy vs Jason; Chris, Chris, myself, J.P. and Corey. Great group of guys to be in the trenches with while on set. When the photo was taken, we've been up for 2 days straight getting these dead body's made to be on set the next morning, so that's why we looks so bloody tired. Well, I guess i can laugh about it now, but back then, I was ready to jump off a bridge with a wire attached to a steel beam on one end and the other end wrapped around my neck, but we all made it. I think it made us stronger because of the experience, so that's a good thing, right? ...just say yes and move on. LOL

No comments: