Friday, May 23, 2008

My Cameo in the movie "The Martian Child"

Now, I know this has nothing remotely to do with CGI or compositing... but I just wanted to post this because I am cool... lol. Well, here's two pictures of me from the movie "The Martian Child", starring John Cusack. Now, why am i in the movie you ask? Well... I was asked by the Producer... or was it the Director, can't remember, to be in it to make the scene look more authentic... heh heh, I think they didn't want us just sitting around wasting their money, so they threw us in the flick for free, lol, but nonetheless, I am now forever immortalized in the film.

As you can see, picture one is a blurred picture of me in the background, so I thought I'd circle myself so you can tell where I am... and yes, I am looking at the camera, heh heh... yeah, I know, but I couldn't help it. The second picture you can see me more clearly. Oh, behind my gigantic head is none other than Oliver Platt, Sorry dude. What I'm doing in this scene is, I'm adding some lenses in an Alien mask that was made at WCT Productions under the supervision of Bill Terezakis. The Mask was sculpted by Bruce Houston. I helped out a bit. I made the lenses of the Aliens, I think there was 8 heads all together. I can't remember that far back. lol.

No comments: