Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here's some of my CG "work in progress"

I've been interested in CGI and compositing since the first time I watched movies/TV shows like Tron, Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future, Young Sherlock Holmes, Terminator 2 and Jurassic Park. Over the years, I purchased several animation programs to see what I can do. Here are some examples of my work in progress stuff.

The Snowman was my first attempt in make a short CGI film in one weekend, to see if I could. I started this on a Saturday and finished it on Monday morning. The animation is a bit sloppy but I think I accomplished what I was set out to do:


I pushed myself once again, to see what I could do in just a day, so I made this in about 12 hours. It was mostly render time that took so long. Yes it's another snowman short, lol:

No comments: